Nais Tuke! I'll get back to you soon.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if the thing I bought breaks in shipping? Do you insure your packages?
- I'm sorry that happened! It's incredibly frustrating. Please send me an email with photos of the broken items to email@example.com. I will follow up with USPS since everything is insured when shipped. After that point, I will send you a refund or send you a replacement item. Give me about two weeks to correspond with USPS.
Do I need to be home to receive the package?
- Yes, all packages require a signature confirmation. It's surprising how many packages are swiped or simply lost in transit. If you have the ability to receive packages at work that is a great option. Please let me know within 24 hours if you need the address updated.
Returns & Refunds?
- There are no returns or refunds unless an item breaks during shipping. Since it's just myself, it's really difficult to insure safe traveling with ceramics.
Wholesale and Commissions?
- I am humbled that you are interested in my work! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and please go to my portfolio website www.cieslinskigoods.com to see more the things I offer. The simple answer is yes.
How long does shipping take?
- This is my hobby and my main job is a full-time gig, but I usually fill orders within 24 hours and send packages within 72 hours of receiving payment or every thursday.
- If you post on Instagram and tag me @cieslinskigoods in the photo I will give you 20% off the next thing you buy.
Is there a payment you prefer?
- Cashapp and Zelle is best. Venmo is also great if it's friends and family. Square is second best. PayPal Business is third best, and equal to Venmo for business. Etsy takes at least 25% of the order since they charge their own fees on top of the processing fees from PayPal or Stripe.